RESUME SAMPLE - Web Programming
34 Clary Loop
Akron, Alabama 35441
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Phone: 901-556-4512
Cell Phone: 955-221-85211
To offer my services as a web programmer in a company that allows me to exceed my goals as a professional.
Web Developer , 2010 to Present. WHT Companies. Akron, Alabama.
- Pragmatic and creative.
- Excellent graphic illustrator.
- Good communication skills, and a great ability to design and implement plans.
- Very versatile.
Web Developer Assistant, 2007 to 2010 WHT Companies. Akron, Alabama.
- Contributed enormously to the insertion of videos onto several websites. Designed a total of 45 webpages in a period of a year.
- Ensured the functionality of the webpages, and tested them until they could be put online.
- Developed all types of websites: search engine websites, information websites, blogs, company websites, forums, etc.
- Assisted various web developers in the construction of marketing websites.
- Reviewed the functions of some webpages.
- Communicated ideas and projects to other web developer teams.
- Was in charge of the maintenance of webpages.
Bachelor of Computer Science, 2008.
RESUME SAMPLE - Sales
89 American Sand And Gravel
Poplarville, Mississippi 39470
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Home Phone: 357-965-8541
Cell Phone: 357-515-1584
To sell the highest amount of items to specific and general targets.
Sales Manager - 2007 to Present
- Persuasion skills.
- Very communicative and proactive.
- Can handle stressful situations.
- Ability to connect with the needs of the customers.
SalesPerson - 2003 to 2007.
- Made sales that reached a number of approximately $43 million.
- Increased the sales revenues of an already existing product when it was about to go off the market.
- Motivated a team of thirty sales persons, and stated strong goals that had to be fulfilled in specific periods of time.
- Implemented new negotiation skills.
- Studied and implemented the company's sales techniques. It drove to numerous successful sales.
- Targeted customers that were interested in products that were taken out of the market and promoted the distribution of these products.
- Ensured excellent relations with old and new customers.
- University of Boston, Massachussetts.
Bachelor in Marketing, 2003