Feedbacks and ratings
Freelance Jobs allows to both professionals and employers to give a feedback to each other when a project has been culminated. Professionals and Employers rate each other by providing a feedback rating and given a feedback comments about how each of them have assumed the responsibility in their functions e.g. the payments or how the project was done.
All feedbacks are public and shown in the Employers and Professionals profiles, so this allows to both of them to judge the reputation of each other on Freelance Jobs.
Also having a high feedback rating in your profile allows you to:
When can you give a feedback?
- Be placed in the top rankings in the professionals search results.
- Giving bigger reliable degree to the employers to be hired by them, because having a high rating means that you are very responsible and they can be confident with you work.
You, as a professional can give a feedback to an Employer after you have completed the project.
As a way to know that the project has been finished, the Employer after having received the project done will be able to finalize the project, and doing this, a feedback will be given to you. This means that the project was completed successfully.
After the employers has given you a feedback and finalized the project, you will be able to see the "Give a Feedback" option in the Project Tracker area.
Giving a feedback to an Employer
To give a feedback to an employer:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "Project Tracker" in the My Admin page.
- Click on "Awarded Projects" tab.
- Click the "Give a feedback" link.
- Give your feedback rating and feedback comments.
You have two criterias available to rate employers.
This category shows if the employer has maintained quality communication with you, and if has provided timely responses to your communications.
This category evidences if the employer has fulfilled the agreed on payments.